The hours of 5 health units in Curitiba will have extended hours for multi-vaccination subsequent week. Hauer, Mãe Curitibana, Bairro Alto, Santa Felicidade and Vila Feliz stations will be open till 9 p.m. from Monday (25) to Friday (29). The measure consists of the vaccines of the nationwide calendar for all the inhabitants, in addition to the vaccines towards Covid-19 and towards the flu for the invited residents.
The vaccines supplied in the municipal community that will be accessible in the units are these of the final calendar (resembling hepatitis B, pentavalent, rotavirus and the others in the listing beneath), for kids, adolescents, adults and the aged .
People older than six months who have not been vaccinated towards the flu will be vaccinated. The inhabitants aged 5 and over who have already been summoned and who have not but attended the vaccination marketing campaign towards Covid-19, in addition to kids aged 3 and 4 (as requested by the staggered age group of this group), may also be served.
“The vaccine is the primary instrument we have to struggle illnesses. For this motive, we have developed a number of actions, resembling evening care, in order that individuals are immunized”,
says the Municipal Secretary of Health of Curitiba, Beatriz Battistella.
To examine if there are pending vaccines, you simply have to entry the Saúde Já Curitiba utility, click on on the “Vaccine Card” choice and select the “Pending” tab, the place the doses of the nationwide vaccination schedule which can be overdue are displayed .
For covid-19 doses, examine which doses to take and the intervals between purposes. The web site of Imuniza Já Curitiba additionally informs which teams are being convened and which may attend the continued summaries.
- Hepatitis B;
- VIP/VOP (polio);
- Meningo C;
- Yellow fever;
- MMR (measles, mumps and rubella);
- Tetraviral (measles, mumps, rubella and rooster pox);
- rooster pox;
- hepatitis A;
- Adult duet;
- DTpa grownup;
- Pneumo 10;
- Pneumo 23;
- ACWY Meningo;
- DTP (Triple Bacteria).
Influenza (flu) vaccine.
- Available for individuals older than 6 months who didn’t obtain this dose in 2022.
Vaccine towards Covid-19
- First and second doses and booster doses for individuals aged 5 and over;
- 3- and 4-year-olds, on the request of the staggered age group of this group.
Health District of Boa Vista
- Bairro Alto Health Unit;
- Rua Jornalista Alceu Chichorro, 314 – Bairro Alto.
Health District of Boqueirão
- Hauer Health Unit;
- Rua Waldemar Kost, 650 – Hauer.
Main Health District
- Curitiba Maternal Health Unit;
- Rua Jaime Reis, 331 – Alto do São Francisco.
Pinheirinho Health District
- Vila Feliz Health Unit;
- Rua Pedro Gusso, 866 – New World.
Santa Felicidade Health District
- Santa Felicidade Health Unit;
- Via Veneto, 10 – Santa Felicidade.