The developer Mediatonic has made available this Monday (20) a new trailer for Fall Guys (Switch), in addition to more information about the season that will begin on June 21, the date on which the title will be published battle royale will be be able to play free.
According to the study, seven new ones rounds will appear during this season, titled “Free for All.” Watch them in action in the video above and see more details in the following official notes:
NEW ROUNDS AND OBSTACLES!
Free for All offers 7 new rounds at launch, plus 5 brand new obstacles!
- FEET ON THE GROUND: Have you heard of False Step, but have you ever tried to jump from block to block while spinning the whole floor? It has a way of being very difficult, but it looks like you are up to the challenge!
- VOLLEYBALL: Volleyball wants to know: who can throw the ball to the other side of the court without the other players hitting it again? Whoever makes the ball touches the other player’s field wins!
- FAST CIRCUIT: Speed Circuit brings a new level of chaos and momentum to Fall Guys! Navigate the obstacles of the road and make three laps of the circuit without letting yourself be thrown into the muddy mud.
- CINNAMON TABLET: An obstacle course to test your Fall Guys skills. With obstacles like speed hoops, skipping ropes, and trampolines, you’ll need to learn a thing or two. For both new and experienced players, there are multiple ways to cross the finish line in this legendary test of speed and agility.
- QUICING PARTY: everyone likes bouncy castles, but what would it be like to cross the Tombão dome in one? The new material used at the Festa Quicante makes the floor very elastic. Just a jump and you will fly! Elastic floor can be your friend or foe as you bounce around hoops to earn points.
- NON-STOP: In this spinning round, players appear in a spinning ring and must jump over the ropes to avoid falling into the mud! Lose the jump and you’ll end up with pink mud in your ears for weeks!
- DETONATION BALL: and finally we received Detonating Ball. Players appear on a platform in the Fall Guys arena and some parts of that platform will collapse over time. They grab detonating balls and throw them to throw others in the mud!
- AND MORE! We have a new round of more special secrets that we will be releasing this season, but you will find out more soon!
AND EVEN MORE NEWS!
- Now you can chat with voice if you are in a group with friends !!!
- New shows in custom shows (including Stadium Stars)!
- Most custom shows can now be started with only 2 players: Horror!
- New rewards have been added to Crowns Rank, including the legendary Golden Dragon
- You can now see the progress of your crown rank on a separate screen
- You will now have weekly and marathon challenges available to face in addition to your daily challenges
- New season pass with 100 amazing levels and the ability to use Skip Level!
- All players will have automatic access to unlock 50 levels!
- New store design
- Now you can catch Tails and Crowns when you dive!
- Grab automatically! Free for All offers the ability to automatically grab cornices in the game, which will be enabled for all new players! Jellyfish that have been with us for a while will have the “Auto-grab” option turned off by default (we don’t want to damage your muscle memory!), But you can change it in the game settings! All players will also automatically climb the ledges they grab
- A message will now appear when the Crown is present so don’t forget to grab it
CORRECTIONS AND IMPROVEMENTS!
The list is not complete, but here are the most important fixes for the update!
- Great optimization of various areas of memory usage, reducing the incidence of crashes on PlayStation
- PlayStation frame rate enhancements in levels full of objects like Dodge Rush, Dirty Climbing, Lost Temple and more
- Cases of players with high latency issues with long-distance queues have improved
- If multiple teams receive 0 points (especially in modes like the siniXtras team), they will be eliminated instead of drawing and moving on to the next round.
- A case of abuse has been fixed at ground levels such as Thin Ice, where players could jump non-stop to avoid breaking floors (Thin Ice is back!)
- Pega-Pega abuse has been fixed where players could get on a podium and escape capture
- Cases have been fixed in Battle Royale where the queue disappears if the player who had it disconnected
- Pipes have been fixed at the end of the Descanando that threw the players over the finish line
- Fixed cases in the Options menu that appeared randomly during PS4 games
- Fixed “Multiple Selected Shows” Fixed While Queuing for a Single Group Show
- Cases of hoops that are too high at levels such as circus jumps have been fixed
- The cases of players queuing together and being placed on different teams have been fixed
- Fixed cases of players reappearing in siniXtro mode
- Fixed cases where Clank appeared in yellow instead of red or blue on the computer label
- Thin Ice music has been fixed in the Final Marathon
Fall Guys free access will be released starting this Tuesday, June 21st. The list of games can now be found in the Brazilian eShop.